Current Drug Targets aims to cover the latest and most outstanding developments on the medicinal chemistry and pharmacology of molecular drug targets e.g. disease specific proteins, receptors, enzymes, genes.
Current Drug Targets publishes guest edited thematic issues written by leaders in the field covering a range of current topics of drug targets. The journal also accepts for publication mini- & full-length review articles and drug clinical trial studies.
As the discovery, identification, characterization and validation of novel human drug targets for drug discovery continues to grow; this journal is essential reading for all pharmaceutical scientists involved in drug discovery and development.
Articles from the journal Current Drug Targets 18, Issue 6:
- Editorial: Natural Compounds and Their Derivatives as a Source of Promising Drugs for Diabetes and Insulin Resistance
- Implications of Palmitoleic Acid (Palmitoleate) On Glucose Homeostasis, Insulin Resistance and Diabetes
- Possible Effects of Dietary Anthocyanins on Diabetes and Insulin Resistance
- Mechanism of Action of Novel Glibenclamide Derivatives on Potassium and Calcium Channels for Insulin Secretion
- HDL as a Target for Glycemic Control
- The Role of Statins in the Activation of Heme Oxygenase-1 in Cardiovascular Diseases
- Rationale and Prospects of Targeting Bacterial Two-component Systems for Antibacterial Treatment of Cystic Fibrosis Patients
- Therapeutic Drugs in Bone Loss-Associated Disorders: Clinical Outcomes and Challenges
- Oxidative Stress and Antioxidants in Neurological Diseases: Is There Still Hope?
- Modelling Chemotherapy-induced Cardiotoxicity by Human Pluripotent Stem Cells
- Graphene: A Comprehensive Review
- Is Metformin a Therapeutic Paradigm for Colorectal Cancer: Insight into the Molecular Pathway?
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2ttPGmZ