Current Bioactive Compounds aims to provide comprehensive review articles as well as research papers on new bioactive compounds with proven activities in various biological screenings and pharmacological models with a special emphasis on stereoeselective synthesis. The aim is to provide a valuable information source of bioactive compounds synthesized or isolated, which can be used for further development of pharmaceuticals by industry and academia.
The journal should prove to be essential reading for pharmacologists, natural product chemists and medicinal chemists who wish to be kept informed and up-to-date with the most important developments on new bioactive compounds of natural or synthetic origin, including their stereoeselective synthesis.
Articles from the journal Current Bioactive Compounds 13, Issue 2:
- Structural Analysis of Relevant Drug Targets for Alzheimer’s Disease: Novel Approaches to Drug Development
- Advances in Antioxidant Potential of Natural Alkaloids
- Chemical and Medicinal Versatility of Substituted 1,4-Dihydropyridines
- Computational Molecular Modeling of Compounds from Amaryllidaceae Family as Potential Acetylcholinesterase Inhibitors
- 2D Pharmacophoric Design and Synthesis of Novel Pyrimidine Derivatives as Anticonvulsants
- Antioxidant Capacity and Identification of Bioactive Compounds by GC-MS of Essential Oils from Spices, Herbs and Citrus
- Immature Leaves of Acridocarpus orientalis A. Juss. Exhibit High Antioxidant and Anti-LOX Properties
- Binding Model of Capsaicin is Able to Reach the Peripheral Anionic Site of Acetylcholinesterase
- Evaluation of Bioactive Substances in Hibiscus tiliaceus and its Potential as a Ruminant Feed Additive
- Analgesic and Anti-Inflammatory Effects of Essential Oils of Vitex agnuscastus L. from South-West of Algeria
- Protodioscin, Isolated from the Rhizome of Dioscorea tokoro Collected in Northern Japan is the Major Antiproliferative Compound to HL-60 Leukemic Cells
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2tcxrp0