Anti-Cancer Agents in Medicinal Chemistry aims to cover all the latest and outstanding developments in medicinal chemistry and rational drug design for the discovery of anti-cancer agents.
Each issue contains a series of timely in-depth reviews and guest edited issues written by leaders in the field covering a range of current topics in cancer medicinal chemistry. The journal only considers high quality research papers for publication.
Anti-Cancer Agents in Medicinal Chemistry is an essential journal for every medicinal chemist who wishes to be kept informed and up-to-date with the latest and most important developments in cancer drug discovery.
Articles from the journal Anti-Cancer Agents in Medicinal Chemistry 17, Issue 4:
- Metastatic Cell Dormancy and Re-activation: An Overview on Series of Molecular Events Critical for Cancer Relapse
- NF-κB Signaling Pathway Inhibitors as Anticancer Drug Candidates
- Triple Negative Breast Cancer: A Tale of Two Decades
- Human Cancer Cell Line Based Approach of 1,3,4-thiadiazole and its Fused Ring: A Comprehensive Review
- Hydroxy Cinnamic Acid Derivatives as Partial PPARγ Agonists: In silico Studies, Synthesis and Biological Characterization Against Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Cell Line (K562)
- Docetaxel-loaded Bovine Serum Albumin Nanoparticles Conjugated Docosahexaenoic Acid for Inhibiting Lung Cancer Metastasis to Bone
- Application of GA-MLR for QSAR Modeling of the Arylthioindole Class of Tubulin Polymerization Inhibitors as Anticancer Agents
- A 3D-QSAR Study on Betulinic Acid Derivatives as Anti-Tumor Agents and the Synthesis of Novel Derivatives for Modeling Validation
- 4-Methylumbelliferones Analogues as Anticancer Agents: Synthesis and in Cell Pharmacological Studies
- Colorectal, Prostate and Pancreas Human Cancers Targeted Bioassay-guided Isolations and Characterization of Chemical Constituents from Tephrosia apollinea
- Y-shaped Folic Acid-Conjugated PEG-PCL Copolymeric Micelles for Delivery of Curcumin
- Hybrid Benzoxazole-Coumarin Compounds Induce Death Receptor-Mediated Switchable Apoptotic and Necroptotic Cell Death on HN-5 Head and Neck Cancer Cell Line
- Physico-chemical and Biological Evaluation of Flavonols: Fisetin, Quercetin and Kaempferol Alone and Incorporated in beta Cyclodextrins
- Phytochemical Analysis with Antioxidant and Cytotoxicity Studies of the Bioactive Principles from Zanthoxylum capense (Small Knobwood)
- Construction of an Anticancer Fusion Peptide (ACFP) Derived from Milk Proteins and an Assay of Anti-ovarian Cancer Cells in vitro
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2uh0hWU