Research in the emerging field of proteomics is growing at an extremely rapid rate. The principal aim of Current Proteomics is to publish well-timed review articles in this fast-expanding area on topics relevant and significant to the development of proteomics. Current Proteomics is an essential journal for everyone involved in proteomics and related fields in both academia and industry.
Current Proteomics publishes review articles in all aspects of the fast-expanding field of proteomics. All areas of proteomics are covered together with the methodology, softwares, databases, technological advances and applications of proteomics, including functional proteomics.
Articles from the journal Current Proteomics 14, Issue 2:
- The Quest for Novel Biomarkers in Early Diagnosis of Diabetic Neuropathy
- Surface-Enhanced Laser Desorption/Ionization Mass Spectrometry for Biomarker Discovery in Cutaneous Melanoma
- In Silico Study of Different Signal Peptides for Secretory Production of Interleukin-11 in Escherichia coli
- Comparative Study and Classification of Human Chemokine Receptors
- Identification of Osteoporosis-Associated Protein Biomarkers from Ovariectomized Rat Urine
- Proteomic Analysis of Mitochondrial Proteins on the Mechanism of Apoptotic Under Amorphophallus konjac Tuber (KONJAC) Extracts in Gas tric Cancer Cell
- Analysis of DNA Damage-Binding Proteins (DDBs) in Arabidopsis thalian a and their Protection of the Plant from UV Radiation
- Unveiling the Transient Protein-Protein Interactions that Modulate the Activity of Estrogen Receptor(ER)-α by Human Lemur Tyrosine Kinase-3 (LMTK3) Domain: An In Silico Study
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2vB39dJ