Current Pharmaceutical Design publishes timely in-depth reviews and research articles from leading pharmaceutical researchers in the field, covering all aspects of current research in rational drug design. Each issue is devoted to a single major therapeutic area guest edited by an acknowledged authority in the field.
Each thematic issue of Current Pharmaceutical Design covers all subject areas of major importance to modern drug design including: medicinal chemistry, pharmacology, drug targets and disease mechanism.
Articles from the journal Current Pharmaceutical Design 23, Issue 7:
- Editorial: Conventional, Traditional and Alternative Therapies for Cardiovascular Disorders. Part 2: Traditional Therapy
- Is There a Role for Curcumin Supplementation in the Treatment of Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease? The Data Suggest Yes
- A Brief Review of Blue- and Bilberries’ Potential to Curb Cardio-Metabolic Perturbations: Focus on Diabetes
- Spices: Therapeutic Potential in Cardiovascular Health
- Medicinal Plants with Multiple Effects on Cardiovascular Diseases: A Systematic Review
- An Umbrella Review of Nuts Intake and Risk of Cardiovascular Disease
- Garlic for Cardiovascular Disease: Prevention or Treatment?
- Pomegranate Consumption and Blood Pressure: A Review
- Adonis sp., Convallaria sp., Strophanthus sp., Thevetia sp., and Leonurus sp. – Cardiotonic Plants with Known Traditional Use and a Few Preclinical and Clinical Studies
- The Role of Biologically Active Ingredients from Chinese Herbal Medicines in the Regulation of Autophagy in Treating Cardiovascular Diseases and Other Chronic Diseases
- The Role of Chinese Herbal Medicines and Bioactive Ingredients Targeting Myocardial KCa and KATP Channels in Cardiovascular Diseases
- Salvia miltiorrhiza: A Potential Red Light to the Development of Cardiovascular Diseases
- Traditional and Alternative Therapies for Refractory Angina
- Convenient, Traditional and Alternative Therapies for Cardiovascular Disorders
- Peroxisome Proliferator-Activated Receptor (PPAR) Gamma Agonists as Therapeutic Agents for Cardiovascular Disorders: Focus on Atherosclerosis
- Recombinant Activated Factor VII (Eptacog Alfa Activated, NovoSeven®) in Patients with Rare Congenital Bleeding Disorders. A Systematic Review on its Use in Surgical Procedures
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2vaJiWu