Due to the plethora of new approaches being used in modern drug discovery by the pharmaceutical industry, Current Drug Discovery Technologies has been established to provide comprehensive overviews of all the major modern techniques and technologies used in drug design and discovery. The journal is the forum for publishing original research papers, reviews, drug clinical trial studies and guest edited thematic issues describing novel approaches and cutting edge technologies used in all stages of drug discovery. The journal addresses the multidimensional challenges of drug discovery science including integration issues of the drug discovery process.
Current Drug Discovery Technologies is an essential journal for all scientists and research managers involved in drug discovery who wish to keep abreast of all the modern techniques and technologies used in drug discovery.
Articles from the journal Current Drug Discovery Technologies 14, Issue 2:
- Solid State Concerns During Drug Discovery and Development: Thermodynamic and Kinetic Aspects of Crystal Polymorphism and the Special Cases of Concomitant Polymorphs, Co-Crystals and Glasses
- ICP-MS: Analytical Method for Identification and Detection of Elemental Impurities
- Pimping up Drugs Recovered, Superannuated and Under Exploited Drugs – An Introduction to the Basics of Drug Reprofiling
- Physicochemical Characteristics of Brazilian Green Propolis Evaluated During a Six-Year Period
- Discovery of an Unexplored Protein Structural Scaffold of Serine Protease from Big Blue Octopus (Octopus cyanea): A New Prospective Lead Molecule
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2wrJVbb