Current Pharmaceutical Biotechnology aims to cover all the latest and outstanding developments in Pharmaceutical Biotechnology. Each issue of the journal contains a series of timely in-depth reviews, research articles and letters written by leaders in the field covering a range of current topics in both pre-clinical and clinical areas of Pharmaceutical Biotechnology. Current Pharmaceutical Biotechnology is an essential journal for academic, clinical, government and pharmaceutical scientists who wish to be kept informed and up-to-date with the latest and most important developments.
Current Pharmaceutical Biotechnology is excelling in impact to be the number one journal in its field.
Articles from the journal Current Pharmaceutical Biotechnology 18, Issue 3:
- Editorial: “Personalized Medicine: A Positional Point of View about Precision Medicine and Clarity for Ethics of Public Health “
- Clinical Applications of Personalized Medicine: A New Paradigm and Challenge
- Ubiquitous Pharmacogenomics (U-PGx): The Time for Implementation is Now. An Horizon2020 Program to Drive Pharmacogenomics into Clinical Practice
- Bone microRNAs and Ageing
- Personalized Medicine of Alcohol Addiction: Pharmacogenomics and Beyond
- Pharmacogenomic Challenges in Cardiovascular Diseases: Examples of Drugs and Considerations for Future Integration in Clinical Practice
- Personalised Healthcare: The DiMA Clinical Model
- Personalized Medicine in the Paediatric Population: The Balance Between Pharmacogenetic Progress and Bioethics
- Personalized Medicine Applied to Forensic Sciences: New Advances and Perspectives for a Tailored Forensic Approach
- Personalized Medicine and Adverse Drug Reactions: The Experience of An Italian Teaching Hospital
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2ufsBFH