Clinical Cancer Drugs publishes original research and (as well as) expert reviews, and thematic issues in all core areas of translational and clinical cancer drug research.
The journal publishes pre-clinical and clinical studies on the development of new anti-cancer agents. Clinical studies of new reported anti-cancer drugs include Phase 1–IV clinical trial studies, their designs, research methodologies, and analyses. The journal is essential reading to clinical oncologists, toxicologists, medicinal chemists, and to pharmacologists.
Articles from the journal Clinical Cancer Drugs, Volume 4, Issue 2:
- Editorial: “Strategies and Methods to Prevent Fluoropyrimidine-associated Toxicities”
- Upfront DPD Deficiency Detection to Secure 5-FU Administration: Part 1 – Where Do We Stand?
- Pharmacokinetic Markers of 5-Fluorouracil Toxicity in Clinical Trials and Real World
- Fluoropyrimidine-associated Toxicities in Colorectal Cancer Patients: The Epigenetic Point of View
- Dermatological, Cardiovascular and Neurological Morphohistopathological Effects of Fluoropyrimidine-based Chemotherapy in Humans
- Prevention of Capecitabine Toxicity Using a 5-FU Test Dose
- Upfront DPD Deficiency Detection to Secure 5-FU Administration: Part 2- Application to Head-and-Neck Cancer Patients
- Progress and Obstacles in the Application of Precision Medicine in the Management of Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Intra-arterial Temozolomide, Osmotic Blood-brain Barrier Disruption and Radiotherapy in a Rat F98-Glioma Model
- Salvage Hypofractionated Radiotherapy in Combination with Bevacizumab in Patients with Recurrent High Grade Glioma: A Mono-institutional Experience
- Book Review: Handbook of Melanoma Edited by Jonathan S. Zager, Vernon K. Sondak, and Ragini Kudchadkar
For details on the articles, please visit this link : http://bit.ly/2Divk6w