Current HIV Research covers all the latest and outstanding developments of HIV research by publishing original research, review articles and guest edited thematic issues. The novel pioneering work in the basic and clinical fields on all areas of HIV research covers: virus replication and gene expression, HIV assembly, virus-cell interaction, viral pathogenesis, epidemiology and transmission, anti-retroviral therapy and adherence, drug discovery, the latest developments in HIV/AIDS vaccines and animal models, mechanisms and interactions with AIDS related diseases, social and public health issues related to HIV disease, and prevention of viral infection. Periodically, the journal invites guest editors to devote an issue on a particular area of HIV research of great interest that increases our understanding of the virus and its complex interaction with the host.
Articles from the journal Current HIV Research Volume 15, Issue 6:
- Editorial: Challenges in HIV Epidemiology, Prevention and Treatment
- Knowledge, Normative Beliefs and Attitudes Related to Recent HIV Infection among People who Inject Drugs in Athens, Greece
- Detailed Molecular Surveillance of the HIV-1 Outbreak Among People who Inject Drugs (PWID) in Athens During a Period of Four Years
- Integrase Strand Transfer Inhibitors and the Emergence of Immune Reconstitution Inflammatory Syndrome (IRIS)
- Nucleotide Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors: A Thorough Review, Present Status and Future Perspective as HIV Therapeutics
- Direct-acting Antivirals for HIV/HCV Co-infected Individuals: As Good as it Gets?
- Construction and Production of HIV-VLP Harboring MPER-V3 for Potential Vaccine Study
- Host Factor Predictors in Long-term Nonprogressors HIV-1 Infected with Distinct Viral Clades
- Impact of Different Antiretroviral Strategies on Total HIV-DNA Level in Virologically Suppressed HIV-1 Infected Patients
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2DMLbwS