Current Neuropharmacology aims to provide current, timely and comprehensive reviews and guest edited issues of all areas of neuropharmacology and related matters of neuroscience. The reviews cover the fields of molecular, cellular, and systems/behavioural aspects of neuropharmacology and neuroscience.
The journal serves as a comprehensive, multidisciplinary expert forum for neuropharmacologists and neuroscientists.
Articles from the journal Current Neuropharmacology Volume 16, Issue 3:
- Editorial: Brain Basis of Resilience and its Effect on Mood Disorders in the Aging
- Neurobiological Mechanisms of Stress Resilience and Implications for the Aged Population
- Stress, Depression, Resilience and Ageing: A Role for the LPA-LPA1 Pathway
- Coping with Stress During Aging: The Importance of a Resilient Brain
- Resilience Dysregulation in Major Depressive Disorder: Focus on Glutamatergic Imbalance and Microglial Activation
- The Role of Physical Exercise and Omega-3 Fatty Acids in Depressive Illness in the Elderly
- Gene-environment Interactions in Late Life: Linking Psychosocial Stress with Brain Aging
For details on the articles, please visit this link: https://bit.ly/2GqzL2V