Current Biomarkers publishes reviews, research articles, guest edited thematic issues, and reviews on biomarkers. The coverage includes novel biomarkers in basic, medical, environmental, and pharmaceutical research. . A selection of important and recent patents on biomarkers is also included in the journal. The journal is essential reading for all researchers involved in biomarker research and discovery. The journal also covers current research in fast emerging biomarker applications; discovery and validation for drug discovery, clinical development and molecular diagnostics.
Articles from the journal Current Biomarkers Volume 7, Issue 1:
- Biomarkers Insights in Psoriasis – Regulatory Cytokines
- An Insight into Biomarkers for Canine Parvovirus Diagnosis: A Minireview
- The Patenting and Technological Trends in Cervical Cancer Therapy
- CCL17/Thymus and Activation-Related Chemokine: A biomarker for Churg-Strauss Syndrome?
- Evidence of Association between Epstein Barr Virus Serum Antibodies with HAs and RI as Biomarkers of Active Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Development of New Set of EST-SSR Markers for Evaluating Genetic Diversity and Fingerprinting Local Celery (Apium graveolens L.) Cultivars
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: https://bit.ly/2sx3GOJ