The aim of Mini-Reviews in Medicinal Chemistry is to publish short reviews on the important recent developments in medicinal chemistry and allied disciplines.
The scope of Mini-Reviews in Medicinal Chemistry will cover all areas of medicinal chemistry including developments in rational drug design, synthetic chemistry, bioorganic chemistry, high-throughput screening, combinatorial chemistry, drug targets, and natural product research and structure-activity relationship studies.
Mini-Reviews in Medicinal Chemistry is an essential journal for every medicinal and pharmaceutical chemist who wishes to be kept informed and up-to-date with the latest and most important developments.
Articles from the journal Mini-Reviews in Medicinal Chemistry Volume 18, Issue 12:
- Chemistry of Heterocyclic Five and Six Membered Enamino Nitriles and Enamino Esters
- Ornithine Decarboxylase Inhibition: A Strategy to Combat Various Diseases
- Natural Aristolochia Alkaloid Aristololactam-β-D-glucoside: Interaction with Biomacromolecules and Correlation to the Biological Perspectives
- Nanomedicine Strategies for Sustained, Controlled and Targeted Treatment of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Exploring Promising Immunomodulatory Potential of Natural and Synthetic 1,3-Diphenyl-2-propen-1-one Analogs: A Review of Mechanistic Insight
- Ultrasound Assisted Synthesis of 3,4-Diyne Substituted Isocoumarin Derivatives: Identification of Potential Cytotoxic Agents
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: https://bit.ly/2y8EhAj