Current Diabetes Reviews publishes frontier reviews, original research articles, drug clinical trial studies and guest edited issues on all the latest advances on diabetes and its related areas dedicated to clinical research e.g. pharmacology, pathogenesis, complications, epidemiology, clinical care and therapy.
The journal is essential reading for all researchers and clinicians who are involved in the field of diabetes.
Articles from the journal Current Diabetes Reviews Volume 14, Issue 4:
- Socioeconomic Status: The Missing Link Between Obesity and Diabetes Mellitus?
- Dipeptidyl Peptidase-4 Inhibitor Induced Angioedema – An Overlooked Adverse Drug Reaction?
- The Possible Hypoglycemic Mechanisms of Echinochrome
- Is Fish Oil a Potential Treatment for Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy?
- Aspartame: Should Individuals with Type II Diabetes be Taking it?
- An Evaluation of the Clinical Therapeutic Effect of Lixisenatide in Type 2 Diabetes Patients: A Systematic Literature Review
- Patient Impressions of Possible Catastrophic Outcomes after Diabetic Foot Ulceration
- Anti-islet Cell Antibodies in a Sample of Egyptian Females with Gestational Diabetes and its Relation to Development of Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus
- Glycemic Variability and Insulin Needs in Patients with Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus Supplemented with Vitamin D: A Pilot Study Using Continuous Glucose Monitoring System
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: https://bit.ly/2zdRN6e