Current Drug Delivery aims to publish peer-reviewed articles, research articles, short and in-depth reviews, and drug clinical trials studies in the rapidly developing field of drug delivery. Modern drug research aims to build delivery properties of a drug at the design phase, however in many cases this idea cannot be met and the development of delivery systems becomes as important as the development of the drugs themselves.
The journal aims to cover the latest outstanding developments in drug and vaccine delivery employing physical, physico-chemical and chemical methods. The drugs include a wide range of bioactive compounds from simple pharmaceuticals to peptides, proteins, nucleotides, nucleosides and sugars. The journal will also report progress in the fields of transport routes and mechanisms including efflux proteins and multi-drug resistance.
The journal is essential for all pharmaceutical scientists involved in drug design, development and delivery.
Articles from the journal Current Drug Delivery Volume 15, Issue 6:
- Hydroxypropyl-β-Cyclodextrin Formulated in Nasal Chitosan Microspheres as Candidate Therapeutic Agent in Alzheimer’s Disease
- Complex Interplay Between Solubilization, Digestion, Supersaturation and Absorption of Poorly Soluble Drugs with Lipid-Based Formulations
- Combining Drug-Loaded Nanobubbles and Extracorporeal Shock Waves for Difficult-to-Treat Cancers
- Recent Approaches in the Development of Phytolipid Complexes as Novel Drug Delivery
- Confronting Penetration Threshold via Fluidic Terpenoid Nanovesicles
- Insulin Therapy for Diabetes Epidemic: A Patent Review
- Ethosomes as Novel Vesicular Carrier: An Overview of the Principle, Preparation and its Applications
- Solid Lipid Nanoparticles Approach for Lymphatic Targeting Through Intraduodenal Delivery of Quetiapine Fumarate
- Fabrication and Characterization of Timolol Maleate and Brinzolamide Loaded Nanostructured Lipid Carrier System for Ocular Drug Delivery
- Arginine Functionalized Bacterial Cellulose Nanofibers Containing Gel as an Effective Wound Dressing: In vitro and In vivo Evaluation
- Silver Nanoparticles with High Loading Capacity of Amphotericin B: Characterization, Bactericidal and Antifungal Effects
- Antifungal Activity of Eugenol Loaded Electrospun PAN Nanofiber Mats Against Candida Albicans
- Insights into the Influences of Carboxymethyl-β-Cyclodextrin on DNA Formulations Characteristics and Gene Transfection Efficiency
- Silk Fibroin Improves the Release of Nerve Growth Factor from Hydroxyapatite Particles Maintaining its Bioactivity
- Formulation and Investigation of a Lipid Based Delivery System Containing Antimicrobials for the Treatment of Periodontal Disease
- Brain Targeted Intranasal Zaleplon Nano-emulsion: In-Vitro Characterization and Assessment of Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Levels in Rabbits’ Brain and Plasma at Low and High Doses
- Enhancing the Intestinal Permeation of the Chondroprotective Nutraceuticals Glucosamine Sulphate and Chondroitin Sulphate Using Conventional and Modified Liposomes
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: https://bit.ly/2lVV3Kb