Current Bioinformatics aims to publish all the latest and outstanding developments in bioinformatics. Each issue contains a series of timely, in-depth reviews, drug clinical trial studies and guest edited thematic issues written by leaders in the field, covering a wide range of the integration of biology with computer and information science.
The journal focuses on reviews on advances in computational molecular/structural biology, encompassing areas such as computing in biomedicine and genomics, computational proteomics and systems biology, and metabolic pathway engineering. Developments in these fields have direct implications on key issues related to health care, medicine, genetic disorders, development of agricultural products, renewable energy.
Articles from the journal Current Bioinformatics Volume 13, Issue 4:
- Natural Vector Method for Virus Phylogenetic Classification: A Mini- Review
- A Review of Biological Image Analysis
- Recent Progress in Long Noncoding RNAs Prediction
- The Advances and Challenges of Deep Learning Application in Biological Big Data Processing
- A Review of Epidemic Models Related to Meteorological Factors
- Methods for Mining Single Nucleotide Polymorphism Data of Complex Diseases
- A Review of Computational Approaches to Predict Gene Functions
- Feature Extractions for Computationally Predicting Protein Post- Translational Modifications
- Inter-Species/Host-Parasite Protein Interaction Predictions Reviewed
- GENIRF: An Algorithm for Gene Regulatory Network Inference Using Rotation Forest
- The Topologically Associated Domains (TADs) of a Chromatin Correlated with Isochores Organization of a Genome
- Inference of Transcriptional Regulation from Expression Data Using Model Integration
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: https://bit.ly/2m4DJ5x