Current Pharmaceutical Design publishes timely in-depth reviews and research articles from leading pharmaceutical researchers in the field, covering all aspects of current research in rational drug design. Each issue is devoted to a single major therapeutic area guest edited by an acknowledged authority in the field.
Each thematic issue of Current Pharmaceutical Design covers all subject areas of major importance to modern drug design including: medicinal chemistry, pharmacology, drug targets and disease mechanism.
Articles from the journal Current Pharmaceutical Design Volume 24, Issue 13:
- Adhesive Drug Delivery Systems Based on Polyelectrolyte Complex Nanoparticles (PEC NP) for Bone Healing
- A Review on Oral Liquid as an Emerging Technology in Controlled Drug Delivery System
- Pharmaceutical Cocrystals as an Opportunity to Modify Drug Properties: From the Idea to Application: A Review
- Peptide Mediated Brain Delivery of Nano- and Submicroparticles: A Synergistic Approach
- Applications of Polymeric Nanoparticles in Oral Diseases: A Review of Recent Findings
- Synthesis of Novel Derivatives of Quinazoline Schiff base Compound Promotes Epithelial Wound Healing
- Cyclodextrins as Drug Carriers in Pharmaceutical Technology: The State of the Art
- Systematic Development and Optimization of an in-situ Gelling System for Moxifloxacin Ocular Nanosuspension using High-pressure Homogenization with an Improved Encapsulation Efficiency
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: https://bit.ly/2muurQA