Applied Clinical Research, Clinical Trials and Regulatory Affairs is an international journal with market leadership in readership and contributions that are scientific, original, relevant, innovative and statistically validated. The journal aims to further bridge the gap in the publication of clinical drug development and regulatory affairs between high growth and potentially growing regions.
The journal Applied Clinical Research, Clinical Trials and Regulatory Affairs publishes innovative, developmental and original research on validated experimental design, methods, representation and interpretation of clinical research and drug trials. Additionally, the journal publishes original research articles, reviews, short communications and thematic journal issues. Published work is based on solid clinical, scientific and statistically relevant results that lead to advancements in clinical medicine, clinical research, regulatory affairs and human subject protection in the areas of biological advances, drugs, bio-therapeutics and devices.
Articles from the journal Applied Clinical Research, Clinical Trials and Regulatory Affairs Volume 5, Issue 2:
- Regulatory Approval of Silver Nanoparticles
- Drug Development Process and Novel Drugs Approved by FDA for 2017-18
- Regulatory Concerns for Nanomaterials in Sunscreen Formulations
- Nanotechnology Driven Cosmetic Products: Commercial and Regulatory Milestones
- Nano-Oncologicals: Regulatory Aspects and Safety Issues
- Recent Updates on Nanomedicine Based Products: Current Scenario and Future Opportunities
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: https://bit.ly/2Otw8e3