Current Medicinal Chemistry covers all the latest and outstanding developments in medicinal chemistry and rational drug design. Each issue contains a series of timely in-depth reviews and guest edited thematic issues written by leaders in the field covering a range of the current topics in medicinal chemistry. The journal also publishes reviews on recent patents. Current Medicinal Chemistry is an essential journal for every medicinal chemist who wishes to be kept informed and up-to-date with the latest and most important developments.
Articles from the journal Current Medicinal Chemistry Volume 25, Issue 28:
- Bioassays and In Silico Methods in the Identification of Human DNA Topoisomerase IIα Inhibitors
- Cancer Treatment with Liposomes Based Drugs and Genes Co-delivery Systems
- RAS in the Central Nervous System: Potential Role in Neuropsychiatric Disorders
- Toward Computational Understanding of Molecular Recognition in the Human Metabolizing Cytochrome P450s
- Immunomodulatory Effects of Flavonoids in the Prophylaxis and Treatment of Inflammatory Bowel Diseases: A Comprehensive Review
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: https://bit.ly/2zxIkop