Current Medical Imaging Reviews publishes frontier review articles, original research articles, drug clinical trial studies and guest edited thematic issues on all the latest advances on medical imaging dedicated to clinical research. All relevant areas are covered by the journal, including advances in the diagnosis, instrumentation and therapeutic applications related to all modern medical imaging techniques.
Articles from the journal Current Medical Imaging Reviews Volume 14, Issue 5:
- Nano-Metal Organic Frame Work an Excellent Tool for Biomedical Imaging
- A Review of Denoising Medical Images Using Machine Learning Approaches
- Tumorous Spinal Lesions: Computer Aided Diagnosis and Evaluation Based on CT Data – A Review
- A Brief Review of Radiofrequency Coils for Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Spectroscopy
- Image Enhancement and Segmentation Techniques for Detection of Knee Joint Diseases: A Survey
- Changes in the Anatomical Nomenclature of Sella Turcica: Turkish Saddle
- T2 Signal Intensity of the Trigeminal Nerve: A New Diagnostic Criteria for Trigeminal Neuralgia?
- Thyroid Nodules: Too Many Fine Needle Biopsies?
- A Novel Reconstruction Approach Combining Global and Local Low-rank Constraints for Undersampled Dynamic MRI
- Evaluation of Correlation of MRI Characteristics of Cerebral Palsy Children with CP Type, GMFCS and Gestational Age
- A Cerebrovascular Image Segmentation Method Based on Geometrical Feature Point Clustering and Local Threshold
- Automated Computerized Method for the Detection of Unruptured Cerebral Aneurysms in DSA Images
- A Comparative Approach of Brain Tumor Detection Using SVM, DCT and Huffman Coding in Compressed Domain
- Is there a Relationship Between Keros Classification of Olfactory Fossae Depth, Septal Deviation Angle and the Distance Between Infraorbital Foramens?
- The Assessment of Maxillofacial Soft Tissue and Intracranial Calcifications via Cone-beam Computed Tomography
- Digital Infrared Thermal Imaging Analysis of Thyroid Nodules
- Fusion of Three Band Magnetic Resonance Images Using Sharp Frequency Localized Contourlet Transform
- The Clinical Application of Infrared Thermal Imaging in Lumbocrural Pain
- Identification of Uterine Fibroids using Enhanced Image Mining Techniques: Bio-Inspired Xenogenetic Based Extreme Learning Neural Network Classification with Improved Fireflies Hausdorff Distance
- 18F-fluoro-deoxy-D-glucose PET/CT in Establishing the Relationship Between the Metabolic Activity of Aorta and Iliac Artery Aneurysms in Cancer Patients
- Diffusion Tensor Imaging Parameters in Children with Acute Hyperammonemic Encephalopathy due to Urea Cycle Enzyme Defects and Organic Acidemia
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: https://bit.ly/2xVXLVh