The 3D Medical Conference & Expo
January 30-31, 2019
MECC Maastricht, The Netherlands
On January 30-31, 2019, MECC Maastricht, The Netherlands, will host a two-day event focused on 3D Medical Printing. This edition will cover a broad range of topics during the conferences and expo.
3D printing is becoming increasingly implemented in the operating room, with surgeons turning to the technology to create tailor-made implants for their patients. Several uses of the technology are already generating revenue as viable medical businesses, like dental applications, prosthetics and hearing devices. The conference programme will offer the following topics:
- Medical applications with Virtual Reality / Augmented Reality
- 3D Bio Printing
- 3D Dental Printing
- 3D Medtech Printing
- 3D Medicine & Pharmaceutics Printing
- 3D Medical & Dental Scanning
- 3D Medical & Dental Software
- 3D Medical (Bio)Materials
- 3D Medical Workflow & Planning Tools
- Legal and Regulatory issues regarding 3D Medical printing applications
The audience is a mix of academics, medical professionals, business, technology, regulation and creative, so the content will address professionals in this field from different perspectives.