Current Green Chemistry is an international peer-reviewed journal, which publishes original research, full-length/mini reviews and thematic issues in all core areas of green chemistry. The scope covers green chemistry related to synthetic chemistry, process and analytical chemistry, separation science, sustainable resources, and alternative environmentally safer chemical procedures.
Articles from the journal Current Green Chemistry Volume 6, Issue 1:
- Alum (KAl(SO4)2.12H2O) – An Eco-friendly and Versatile Acid-catalyst in Organic Transformations: A Recent Update
- Valorization of Carbon Dioxide into Oxazolidinones by Reaction with Aziridines
- Efficient Catalytic Upgrade of Fructose to Alkyl Levulinates with Phenylpyridine- phosphotungstate Solid Hybrids
- Adsorptive-removal of Bromothymol Blue as Acidic-dye Probe from Water Solution Using Latvian Sphagnum Peat Moss: Thermodynamic Assessment, Kinetic and Isotherm Modeling
- Catalyst-Free Glycerol Promoted Green Synthesis of 2-amino-1,8- naphthyridine -3-carbonitriles and 2-amino-3-quinolinecarbonitriles
- Polyaniline Supported Palladium Catalyzed Reductive Degradation of Dyes Under Mild Condition