Current Aging Science publishes frontier review and experimental articles in all areas of aging and age-related research that may influence longevity. This multidisciplinary journal will help in understanding the biology and mechanism of aging, genetics, pathogenesis, intervention of normal aging process and preventive strategies of age-related disorders. The journal publishes objective reviews written by experts and leaders actively engaged in research using cellular, clinical, molecular, and animal models, including lower organism models (e.g., yeast, Caenorhabditis elegans and Drosophila). In addition to the affect of aging on integrated systems, the journal also covers original articles on recent research in fast emerging areas of adults stem cells, brain imaging, calorie restriction, immunosenescence, molecular diagnostics, pharmacology and clinical aspects of aging. Manuscripts are encouraged that relate to developmental programming of aging and the synergistic mechanism of aging with cardiovascular diseases, obesity and neurodegenerative disorders.
Book reviews, meeting reports and letters-to-the-editor and drug clinical trial studies are also published. The journal is essential reading for researchers, educators and physicians with interest in aging, age-related dementia and Alzheimer’s disease and longevity. Current Aging Science provides a comprehensive coverage of the current state of aging research for gerontologists, neuroscientists, clinicians, health science planners, granting agencies and pharmaceutical scientists.
Articles from the journal Current Aging Science Volume 11, Issue 4:
- Focus on the Different Projects of Telemedicine Centered on the Elderly In France
- Oxidative and Inflammatory Events in Prion Diseases: Can They Be Therapeutic Targets?
- The Effects of Healthy Ageing on Cerebral Blood Flow Responses to Cognitive Testing
- Inflammatory Biomarkers, Depressive Symptoms and Falls Among the elderly in Panama
- Detecting Non-cognitive Features of Prodromal Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Mitochondrial Common Deletion Level in Blood: New Insight Into the Effects of Age and Body Mass Index
- Changes in Body Composition of Old Rats at Different Time Points After Dexamethasone Administration
- Impact of Cardiovascular Factors on Pulse Wave Velocity and Total Vascular Resistance in Different Age Group Patients with Cardiovascular Disorders