Letters in Organic Chemistry publishes original letters (short articles), research articles, full-length/mini-reviews and thematic issues based on mini-reviews and short articles, in all areas of organic chemistry including synthesis, bioorganic, medicinal, natural products, organometallic, supramolecular, molecular recognition and physical organic chemistry. The emphasis is to publish quality papers rapidly by taking full advantage of latest technology for both submission and review of the manuscripts.
The journal is an essential reading for all organic chemists belonging to both academia and industry.
Articles from the journal Letters in Organic Chemistry Volume: 16, Issue: 6
- Synthesis of Novel Hybrid Scaffolds of Pyran Chalcone Derivatives Bearing Indole and Pyrrole Rings
- Synthesis and Antitumor Activity Evaluation of New Phenanthrene-Based Tylophorine Derivatives
- Microwave-assisted One-pot Synthesis of 7-Dimethylamino-4-Aryl-2- methylamino-3-nitro-4H-chromenes
- Isolation of New Glycosides from Anemarrhena Asphodeloides Rhizome and Screening of their Anticancer Activity
- Synthesis and Evaluation of Aromatic Surfactants as Potential Antibacterial and Cytotoxic Agents
- Transition Metal-free Trifluoroethoxylation of Diaryliodonium Salts and Fluoro Alcohols
- Nano Copper Catalyzed Microwave Assisted Coupling of Benzene Boronic Acids with Thiophenols
- Microwave-Assisted Synthesis of Chiral Oxime Ethers
- Synthesis, Antioxidant Activity and Theoretical Investigation of Isoxazolines Derivatives of Monoterpenoids
- Synthesis of Novel Bis-pyrazoles via Electrophilic Cyclization
- Synthesis and Anti Lung Cancer Activity of 3-Arylspiro[oxirane-2,3′- thiochroman]-4′-one Derivatives
For details on the articles, please visit this link: http://www.eurekaselect.com/node/625/letters-in-organic-chemistry/issue/16/2525/6/9026