The journal aims to provide full-length/mini review articles as well as research papers on new bioactive compounds with proven activities in various biological screenings and pharmacological models with a special emphasis on stereoeselective synthesis. The aim is to provide a valuable information source of bioactive compounds synthesized or isolated, which can be used for further development of pharmaceuticals by industry and academia.
The journal should prove to be essential reading for pharmacologists, natural product chemists and medicinal chemists who wish to be kept informed and up-to-date with the most important developments on new bioactive compounds of natural or synthetic origin, including their stereoeselective synthesis.
Articles from the journal: Current Bioactive Compounds; Volume: 15, Issue: 3
- Oxadiazole-An Important Bioactive Scaffold for Drug Discovery and Development Process Against HIV and Cancer- A Review
- Anti-Protozoal Potential of Heterocyclic Compounds Against Giardiasis
- A Review on Synthesis, Anticancer and Antiviral Potentials of Pyrimidine Derivatives
- A Brief Literature and Review of Patents on Thiazole Related Derivatives
- Recent Development on Importance of Heterocyclic Amides as Potential Bioactive Molecules: A Review
- Effect of Dietary Probiotics (Saccharomyces cerevisae) Supplementation on Serum Biochemicals of Trypanosoma brucei brucei Infected Rats
- Maximized Extraction of Flavonoid Luteolin from V.negundo L. Leaves: Optimization Using Box-Behnken Design
- Antifungal Activity of Arginine-Based Surfactants
- Isolation and Identification of Certain Phenolic Compounds from Salix mucronata Leaf Extracts and Evaluation Them as Antimicrobial Agents