Current Drug Metabolism aims to cover all the latest and outstanding developments in drug metabolism, pharmacokinetics, and drug disposition. The journal serves as an international forum for the publication of full-length/mini review, research articles and guest edited issues in drug metabolism. Current Drug Metabolism is an essential journal for academic, clinical, government and pharmaceutical scientists who wish to be kept informed and up-to-date with the most important developments. The journal covers the following general topic areas: pharmaceutics, pharmacokinetics, toxicology, and most importantly drug metabolism.
More specifically, in vitro and in vivo drug metabolism of phase I and phase II enzymes or metabolic pathways; drug-drug interactions and enzyme kinetics; pharmacokinetics, pharmacokinetic-pharmacodynamic modeling, and toxicokinetics; interspecies differences in metabolism or pharmacokinetics, species scaling and extrapolations; drug transporters; target organ toxicity and interindividual variability in drug exposure-response; extrahepatic metabolism; bioactivation, reactive metabolites, and developments for the identification of drug metabolites. Preclinical and clinical reviews describing the drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics of marketed drugs or drug classes.
Articles from the journal: Current Drug Metabolism; Volume: 20, Issue: 5
- Tubular and Glomerular Biomarkers of Acute Kidney Injury in Newborns
- Effects of Radiation on Drug Metabolism: A Review
- Decreased Disposition of Anticancer Drugs Predominantly Eliminated via the Liver in Patients with Renal Failure
- The Role of the Sodium-taurocholate Co-transporting Polypeptide (NTCP) and Bile Salt Export Pump (BSEP) in Related Liver Disease
- Vitamin D in Inflammatory Bowel Disease: Biological, Clinical and Therapeutic Aspects
- Interethnic Variations of UGT1A1 and UGT1A7 Polymorphisms in the Jordanian Population
- Letter to the Editor on “A System Pharmacology Study for Deciphering Anti Depression Activity of Nardostachys jatamansi”