Recent Innovations in Chemical Engineering publishes full-length/mini reviews, research articles and guest edited thematic issues on recent innovations in chemical engineering.
Recent innovations may also include important recent patents, new technology, methodology, techniques and applications in all aspects of chemical engineering.
The journal is essential reading for all researchers involved in chemical engineering science.
Articles from the journal: Recent Innovations in Chemical Engineering; Volume 12, Issue 1
- Using a 3-Steps Supercritical Fluids Assisted Process for the Generation of Nanostructured Biopolymeric Scaffolds
- Towards a Unified Model on the Description and Design of Process Operations: Extending the concept of Separation Units to Solid-fluid Sedimentation
- Synergistic Extraction of Gold by Di-(2-ethylhexyl)phosphoric Acid – Isodecanol
- Mo3S4 Nanorod: An Effective Photocatalyst for the Degradation of Organic Dyes in Aqueous Solution
- Study of the Chemical and Physical Properties of the Fiber-Matrix Interface of Biocomposite Material Based on a Copolymer Matrix Polylactic Acid (PLA)
- New Approach to Modeling and Simulation of Chemical and Mass Transfer Processes in Column Apparatuses