The Journal Venoms and Toxins is interested in appointing active Bentham Ambassador on the Journal’s Board. If you are working in the related field as of the journal and are interested in becoming an Ambassador, please send us your CV. If, however, the scope of the journal is not directly related to your field, you may, if you wish, also recommend some young researchers as “Associate Bentham Ambassadors” to magnify this effort, and, if possible, send their CV.
Mention in the subject line, the field of interest and send your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org and CC: email@example.com
Benefits available to Bentham Ambassadors
Bentham has developed a comprehensive system of rewards and benefits for Bentham Ambassadors some of which are mentioned below:
1. As a Bentham Ambassador, you would have the possibility of having your article(s) published as Open Access in any Bentham Science journal of your choice (once you have earned enough points to avail this facility). For a listing of journals please refer to http://benthamscience.com/
2. You would have the possibility to get complementary online access to any three selected Bentham eBooks (http://ebooks.benthamscience.com/) for one calendar year.
3. The most active Ambassadors can avail discounts on conferences supported by Bentham in respect of registration fee.
4. You will also receive a souvenir (such as tie, collar logo, or pure leather wallet bearing the Bentham logo).
5. Your name and affiliation will be mentioned on a dedicated Bentham Ambassadors web page which will help you in your promotional activities as your position will be visible for all to see.
6. As a Bentham Ambassador you will also be entitled to avail a 25% discount on all Bentham Science content as well as various other Bentham services like Quick Track, Open Access plus, e-prints/reprints, color figures, figures enhancement services, etc.