Central Nervous System Agents in Medicinal Chemistry aims to cover all the latest and outstanding developments in medicinal chemistry and rational drug design for the discovery of new central nervous system agents.
Containing a series of in-depth/mini reviews, original research articles, drug clinical trial studies and guest edited thematic issues written by leaders in the field covering a range of current topics, Central Nervous System Agents in Medicinal Chemistry is an essential journal for every medicinal chemist who wishes to be kept informed and up-to-date with the latest and most important developments in the field.
Articles from the journal: Central Nervous System Agents in Medicinal Chemistry; Volume 19 Issue 2:
- Antioxidant Effect of Flavonoids Present in Euterpe oleracea Martius and Neurodegenerative Diseases: A Literature Review open access plus
- Acrylamide Induced Toxicity and the Propensity of Phytochemicals in Amelioration: A Review
- Natural Compounds and Drug Discovery: Can Cnidarian Venom Play a Role?
- Aging Affects Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptors in Brain
- Pharmacological Approach of Pistacia Vera Fruit to Assess Learning and Memory Potential in Chemically-Induced Memory Impairment in Mice
- Evaluation of Selected Natural Compounds as Dual Inhibitors of Catechol-O-Methyltransferase and Monoamine Oxidase open access plus
- Glacial Acetic Acid Catalyzed Synthesis, Physicochemical and Biological Evaluation of Benzodiazepines as Potent CNS Agents