Bentham Science is interested in appointing active Bentham Ambassador for journals “NEW IN 2020” If you are working in the related field as of the mentioned journals and are interested in becoming an Ambassador. Mention in the subject line, the field of interest and send your CV at: email@example.com and CC: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Current Chinese Chemistry: https://bit.ly/2YWPQn0
2. Current Chinese Computer Science: https://bit.ly/2Jyz7RU
3. Current Chinese Engineering Science: https://bit.ly/2XQR8P9
4. Current Chinese Medical Science: https://bit.ly/2JBExeQ
5. Current Mechanics and Advanced Materials: https://bit.ly/2zsLAAM
6. Current Nutraceuticals: https://bit.ly/2XZXUX2
7. Current Nanotoxicity and Prevention: https://bit.ly/30FzQa0
8. Journal of Photocatalysis: https://bit.ly/2Gf5q67
9. Venoms and Toxins: https://bit.ly/2XQ6Vmn
Benefits available to Bentham Science Ambassadors:
Bentham Science has developed a comprehensive system of rewards and benefits for Bentham Science Ambassadors, some of which are mentioned below:
- Your name, photograph and brief biography will be published on a dedicated Bentham Science Ambassadors web-page, which will help you in your various promotional activities since your position will be visible to a large number of visitors on the website.
- As a Bentham Science Ambassador, you would have the possibility of having your first article published, in any Bentham Science journal of your choice, as Open Access, at a 50% discount on our standard publishing rates. For the list of journals, please refer to our website http://benthamscience.com/
- You will get an online Certificate of acknowledgement for your services as a Bentham Science Ambassador.
- The most active Ambassadors can avail discounts on any conferences that are supported by Bentham Science, in respect of registration fee.
- Other benefits can be viewed on the Bentham Science Ambassadors web-page http://www.benthamambassadors.com/
The responsibilities of Bentham Science Ambassadors are to:
- Introduce and promote Bentham Science journals among librarians, colleagues and researchers in your region.
- Encourage submission of articles to relevant Bentham Science journals, in your field, from eminent scientists.
- You may, if you wish, also appoint some young researchers as “Associate Bentham Science Ambassadors” to magnify this effort.
Current Neurovascular Research provides a cross platform for the publication of scientifically rigorous research that addresses disease mechanisms of both neuronal and vascular origins in neuroscience. The journal serves as an international forum publishing novel and original work as well as timely neuroscience research articles, full-length/mini reviews in the disciplines of cell developmental disorders, plasticity, and degeneration that bridges the gap between basic science research and clinical discovery. Current Neurovascular Research emphasizes the elucidation of disease mechanisms, both cellular and molecular, which can impact the development of unique therapeutic strategies for neuronal and vascular disorders.
Articles from the journal: Current Neurovascular Research; Volume 16 Issue 3
Advertise Your Event to Boost Attendance
Bentham Science is an established STM publisher of over 100 scholarly journals and more than 800 books. Our publications cover 20 broad disciplines with a major focus on pharmaceutical and healthcare research. Our journals are indexed in all major indexing agencies including PubMed, Scopus, Web of Science, Clarivate Analytics etc. You can learn more about our high impact journals here
To promote your event, we are offering online advertising services on our website and online (email and social media) channels for various scientific conferences (we have 500,000 visits/traffic per day). With our pay per click campaign, your organization can “buy visits” for a specific page on our site. Our aim is to help you generate a specific type of user action, such as registering to the event. More information is available in our 2019 Media Pack.
The ‘Frontiers in Clinical Drug Research – CNS and Neurological Disorders’ book series published by Bentham eBooks, has been accepted for inclusion in Scopus. Scopus is the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature including scientific journals, books and conference proceedings.
Frontiers in Clinical Drug Research – CNS and Neurological Disorders is a book series that brings updated reviews to readers interested in advances in the development of pharmaceutical agents for the treatment of central nervous system (CNS) and other nerve disorders. The scope of the book series covers a range of topics including the medicinal chemistry, pharmacology, molecular biology and biochemistry of contemporary molecular targets involved in neurological and CNS disorders. Reviews presented in the series are mainly focused on clinical and therapeutic aspects of novel drugs intended for these targets. Frontiers in Clinical Drug Research – CNS and Neurological Disorders is a valuable resource for pharmaceutical scientists and postgraduate students seeking updated and critical information for developing clinical trials and devising research plans in the field of neurology.
This is not just another textbook about quantum mechanics as it presents quite a novel, axiomatic path from classical to quantum physics. The novelty begins with the description of classical mechanics, which rests on Euler’s and Helmholtz’s rather than Newton’s or Hamilton’s representations. Special attention is paid to the commons rather than to the differences between classical and quantum mechanics. Schrödinger’s 1926 forgotten demands on quantization are taken seriously; therefore, his paradigm ‘quantization as eigenvalue problem’ is replaced with Einstein’s idea of ‘quantization as selection problem’. The Schrödinger equation is derived without any assumptions about the nature of quantum systems, such as interference and superposition, or the existence of a quantum of action, h. The use of the classical expressions for the potential and kinetic energies within quantum physics is justified.
A doubtless benefit of this textbook is its extensive reference to original texts. This includes many details that do not enter contemporary representations of classical mechanics, although these details are essential for understanding quantum physics.
Another benefit consists in that it addresses not only students and scientists, but also teachers and historians; it sheds new light on the history of ideas and notions. The level of mathematics is seldom higher than that of the common (Riemannian) integral. Basic notions and quantities are carefully introduced; steps like “It can be shown, that textellipsis…” or ‘It’s sink or swim’ are successfully avoided.
“From Newton to Planck and even more. The mix of exacting physics, biography and history exhibits its quite own charm and quickly fascinates the reader – in particular, when nowadays physical equations and the historical literature are so masterly interwoven as the paramount historical figures with their epochal works.” (Carsten Hansen, review on buchkatalog.de)
“I would like to express my thank to the author for this book. It contains an impressive and comprehensible derivation and representation of quantum physics. Due to his approach, I have eventually found an approach that is acceptable for me and not purely formal. The way from classical to quantum physics is impressively understood. Using a profound knowledge of the historical literature, including the original texts, the Schroedinger equation is derived through an extension of Euler’s and Helmholtz’s representations of classical mechanics to non-classical systems. It is the concentration on the commons rather than on the differences between classical and quantum systems that makes this approach reasonable. Moreover, this makes the interpretation and meaningfulness of the quantum-mechanical models and concepts clearly visible.” Read out the full version here
Prof. Jian’an Wang
School of Medicine Zhejiang University