Current Pharmaceutical Design publishes timely in-depth/mini reviews and research articles from leading pharmaceutical researchers in the field, covering all aspects of current research in rational drug design. Each issue is devoted to a single major therapeutic area guest edited by an acknowledged authority in the field.
Each thematic issue of Current Pharmaceutical Design covers all subject areas of major importance to modern drug design including: medicinal chemistry, pharmacology, drug targets and disease mechanism.
Articles from the journal: Current Pharmaceutical Design; Volume 25 Issue 17
- Targeting Polymeric Nanobiomaterials as a Platform for Cartilage Tissue Engineering
- New Advanced Strategies for the Treatment of Lysosomal Diseases Affecting the Central Nervous System
- Active Nano-targeting of Macrophages
- Nanoparticles: Properties and Applications in Cancer Immunotherapy
- Intercellular Crosstalk Via Extracellular Vesicles in Tumor Milieu as Emerging Therapies for Cancer Progression
- Recent Advances in Magnetic Upconversion Nanocomposites for Bioapplications