Current Drug Targets aims to cover the latest and most outstanding developments on the medicinal chemistry and pharmacology of molecular drug targets e.g. disease specific proteins, receptors, enzymes, genes.
Current Drug Targets publishes guest edited thematic issues written by leaders in the field covering a range of current topics of drug targets. The journal also accepts for publication full-length/mini review articles and drug clinical trial studies.
As the discovery, identification, characterization and validation of novel human drug targets for drug discovery continues to grow; this journal is essential reading for all pharmaceutical scientists involved in drug discovery and development.
Articles from the journal: Current Drug Targets; Volume 20 Issue 16
- Recent Progress in Gene Therapy and Other Targeted Therapeutic Approaches for Beta Thalassemia
- Aptamers in Drug Design: An Emerging Weapon to Fight a Losing Battle
- Potential Drug Targets Against Hepatitis B Virus Based on Both Virus and Host Factors
- Advances in the Discovery of PDE10A Inhibitors for CNS-Related Disorders. Part 2: Focus on Schizophrenia
- Absolute Blood Eosinophil Counts to Guide Inhaled Corticosteroids Therapy Among Patients with COPD: Systematic Review and Meta-analysis
- Computational and Experimental Approaches to Design Inhibitors of Amylin Aggregation
- Recognition of Plasminogen Activator Inhibitor Type 1 as the Primary Regulator of Fibrinolysis open access plus