BECOME A BENTHAM AMBASSADOR FOR THE JOURNAL
Bentham Science is interested in appointing active Bentham Ambassadors for the journal; Current Chinese Computer Science. If you are working in the related field as of the mentioned journal and are interested in becoming an Ambassador, please send us your CV and a list of publications. You can also recommend suitable colleagues for the same, and, if possible, send their CV along with their list of publications. To know more about the journal, please visit: https://benthamscience.com/journals/current-chinese-computer-science/
BENEFITS AVAILABLE TO BENTHAM SCIENCE AMBASSADORS:
Bentham Science has developed a comprehensive system of rewards and benefits for Bentham Science Ambassadors, some of which are mentioned below:
- Your name, photograph and brief biography will be published on a dedicated Bentham Science Ambassadors web-page, which will help you in your various promotional activities since your position will be visible to a large number of visitors on the website.
- As a Bentham Science Ambassador, you would have the possibility of having your first article published, in any Bentham Science journal of your choice, as Open Access, at a 50% discount on our standard publishing rates. For the list of journals, please refer to our website http://benthamscience.com/
- You will get an online Certificate of acknowledgement for your services as a Bentham Science Ambassador.
- The most active Ambassadors can avail discounts on any conferences that are supported by Bentham Science, in respect of registration fee.
- Other benefits can be viewed on the Bentham Science Ambassadors web-page http://www.benthamambassadors.com/
The responsibilities of Bentham Science Ambassadors are to:
- Introduce and promote Bentham Science journals among librarians, colleagues and researchers in your region.
- Encourage submission of articles to relevant Bentham Science journals, in your field, from eminent scientists.
- You may, if you wish, also appoint some young researchers as “Associate Bentham Science Ambassadors” to magnify this effort.