AIMS & SCOPE
Current Neuropharmacology aims to provide current, comprehensive/mini reviews and guest edited issues of all areas of neuropharmacology and related matters of neuroscience. The reviews cover the fields of molecular, cellular, and systems/behavioural aspects of neuropharmacology and neuroscience.
The journal serves as a comprehensive, multidisciplinary expert forum for neuropharmacologists and neuroscientists.
Articles from the journal: Current Neuropharmacology; Volume 18 Issue 2
- The “Entourage Effect”: Terpenes Coupled with Cannabinoids for the Treatment of Mood Disorders and Anxiety Disorders
- The Endocannabinoid System May Modulate Sleep Disorders in Aging
- Trigeminal Neuralgia: Basic and Clinical Aspects
- The Cold Case of Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 6: Unjust Detention in the Retina?
- Amphetamine Use in the Elderly: A Systematic Review of the Literature
- Modeling Neuronal Diseases in Zebrafish in the Era of CRISPR
- Epigenetic Effects Mediated by Antiepileptic Drugs and their Potential Application
For details on the articles, please visit this link: http://www.eurekaselect.com/node/603/current-neuropharmacology/issue/18/2718/2/9592