AIMS & SCOPE
Current HIV Research covers all the latest and outstanding developments of HIV research by publishing original research, full-length/mini review articles and guest edited thematic issues. The novel pioneering work in the basic and clinical fields on all areas of HIV research covers: virus replication and gene expression, HIV assembly, virus-cell interaction, viral pathogenesis, epidemiology and transmission, anti-retroviral therapy and adherence, drug discovery, the latest developments in HIV/AIDS vaccines and animal models, mechanisms and interactions with AIDS related diseases, social and public health issues related to HIV disease, and prevention of viral infection. Periodically, the journal invites guest editors to devote an issue on a particular area of HIV research of great interest that increases our understanding of the virus and its complex interaction with the host.
Articles from the Journal: Current HIV Research; Volume 18 Issue 2
- The Emerging of CRF01_AE: A Clinical Story and Future HIV/AIDS Situation in Thailand
- Sequence and Functional Variation in the HIV-1 Rev Regulatory Axis
- Characterizing the Latent HIV-1 Reservoir in Patients with Viremia Suppressed on cART: Progress, Challenges, and Opportunities
- Adeno-Associated Viral Vector Mediated Expression of Broadly- Neutralizing Antibodies Against HIV-Hitting a Fast-Moving Target
- Binding Insight of Anti-HIV Phytocompounds with Prime Targets of HIV: A Molecular Dynamics Simulation Analysis