Current Drug Targets
Volume 21, Issue 5
AIMS & SCOPE
Current Drug Targets aims to cover the latest and most outstanding developments on the medicinal chemistry and pharmacology of molecular drug targets e.g. disease specific proteins, receptors, enzymes, genes.
Current Drug Targets publishes guest edited thematic issues written by leaders in the field covering a range of current topics of drug targets. The journal also accepts for publication full-length/mini review articles and drug clinical trial studies.
As the discovery, identification, characterization and validation of novel human drug targets for drug discovery continues to grow; this journal is essential reading for all pharmaceutical scientists involved in drug discovery and development.
Articles from the Journal
- The Use of Chemical Compounds to Identify the Regulatory Mechanisms of Vertebrate Circadian Clocks
- Navigating Alzheimer’s Disease via Chronic Stress: The Role of Glucocorticoids
- An Overview of Prospective Drugs for Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes
- Plant Polyphenols as Neuroprotective Agents in Parkinson’s Disease Targeting Oxidative Stress
- The Role of Reactive Oxygen Species in Tumor Treatment and its Impact on Bone Marrow Hematopoiesis
- Ferula hermonis: A Review of Current Use and Pharmacological Studies of its Sesquiterpene Ester Ferutinin
- The Therapeutic Potential of Quercetin in Parkinson’s Disease: Insights into its Molecular and Cellular Regulation
- Molecular and Biological Functions of Melatonin in Endometrial Cancer