AIMS & SCOPE
Letters in Organic Chemistry publishes original letters (short articles), research articles and full-length/mini-reviews in all areas of organic chemistry including synthesis, bioorganic, medicinal, natural products, organometallic, supramolecular, molecular recognition and physical organic chemistry. The emphasis is to publish quality papers rapidly by taking full advantage of latest technology for both submission and review of the manuscripts.
The journal is an essential reading for all organic chemists belonging to both academia and industry.
New issue of one of Bentham’s high impact journals “Letters in Organic Chemistry“, Journal Citation Reports (Source Clarivate, 2020), has been published. Interested in reading the new issues? Read the published content here:
Articles from the Journal
- Computational Study on the Mechanism of Cycloaddition Reactions of Bissulfonyl-1,3-butadiene with Some Alkenes
- In-Situ Synthesis of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Which Content Pyrazole Skeleton
- A Computational Study of the Conformational Behavior of 2,5-Dimethyl- 1,4-dithiane-2,5-diol and Analogous S and Se: DFT and NBO Study
- Preparation and Characterization of Soybean Oil-based Flame Retardant Rigid Polyurethane Foams Containing Phosphaphenanthrene Groups
- Arylhydrazono/Aryldiazenyl Pyrazoles: Green One-Pot Solvent-Free Synthesis and Anticancer Evaluation
- Synthesis of 5-amino-1-aryl-3-methyl-1H-pyrazole-4-carbonitriles, Antifungal Activity and In Silico Analysis
- The Study on Chlorination by Sulfuryl Chloride of Benzene/Pyridine Carboxamides and Carbonitriles
- Synthesis of (E)-1,2-Bis[4-[di(1H-pyrrol-2-yl)methyl]phenyl]ethene as a New Bis(dipyrromethane) Building Block
- Synthesis of New C2-Symmetric Chiral Benzimidazole Derivatives Having Norbornene/Dibenzobarrelene Skeletons
- Efficient Synthesis of 2-[(3,4-Dichlorophenyl)methyl]-1H-benzimidazole Derivatives, and their α-Glucosidase Inhibitory and Antioxidant Activities
For more details on the articles, please visit here