This concise clinical reference facilitates health consultants and professionals for determining treatment options for some common prenatal and postpartum infections during pregnancy and the puerperium in patients.
– Presents 9 organized, easy to read chapters on anti-infective agents for pregnant patients
– Covers pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of relevant anti-infective agents
– Includes information on classification and safety of anti-infective agents
– Includes treatment of urinary tract infections
– Covers medications for sexually transmitted diseases, including a complete section dedicated to HIV medication
– Provides information about vulvovaginal infections
– Covers the treatment of toxoplasmosis in pregnancy
– Innovates with information about herbal remedies for infection for patients during pregnancy and breastfeeding
Pregnancy and Anti-Infective Agents is therefore, a valuable handbook that enables quick consultation on safe antibiotics for the treatment of a variety of infections in pregnancy.
Read out the full version: https://benthambooks.com/book/9789811479595/