Register now for CMHC 2021 Spring: The Cardiometabolic Challenge: Navigating a Syndemic with complimentary registration!
World-renowned experts in the prevention and treatment of cardiometabolic disease will present on the latest advances in obesity, hypertension, lipids, type 2 diabetes, cardiovascular disease and more.
This evidence will be followed by expert panel discussions and case presentations, which will put the data into perspective and help clinicians walk away with practical clinical pearls to apply directly to patient care.
Topics will include:
- Cardio-renal risk reduction and T2DM: where do we stand in 2021
- Advances in lipid therapy: LDL-C and beyond
- The current state of HF prevention & treatment
- Lifestyle interventions for multi-factorial cardiometabolic risk reduction
- The changing paradigms of T2DM care
- The impact of COVID-19 on cardiometabolic medicine: pre-and-post-pandemic
- Telemedicine in Cardiometabolic Health: The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly – Practical strategies for implementation and patient care
CMHC Spring will be highlighting the most clinically current, relevant, and applicable education in the field of cardiometabolic health, this conference allows attendees to learn specific strategies to combat the growing epidemic of cardiovascular disease.
Visit our website to learn more about their agenda, esteemed faculty and to register for free now!