Cardiovascular & Hematological Agents in Medicinal Chemistry aims to cover all the latest and outstanding developments in medicinal chemistry and rational drug design for the discovery of new Cardiovascular & Hematological Agents. Each issue contains a series of timely in-depth reviews, original research articles and drug clinical trial studies written by leaders in the field covering a range of current topics in Cardiovascular & Hematological medicinal chemistry.
Cardiovascular & Hematological Agents in Medicinal Chemistry is an essential journal for every medicinal chemist who wishes to be kept informed and up-to-date with the latest and most important developments in cardiovascular & hematological drug discovery.
Articles from the journal Cardiovascular & Hematological Agents in Medicinal Chemistry 14, Issue 3:
- Herb-Drug Interactions: An Insight into Cardiovascular Diseases Based on Case Reports
- Pathophysiology of Myocardial Infarction and Acute Management Strategies
- Effect of Administration of Nandrolone Decanoate upon Aldosterone Concentration and Serum Na+/K+ Levels in Albino Mice
- Ultrasound Promoted Synthesis and Anticoagulant Activity of 2-Amino- 4H-chromen-4-ylphosphonates
- Altered Prolylcarboxypeptidase Expression and Function in Response to Different Risk Factors of Diabetes
- In vitro Vasorelaxant Effect of Artemisia herba alba Asso. in Spontaneously Hypertensive Rats
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2s8FO29
Anti-Cancer Agents in Medicinal Chemistry aims to cover all the latest and outstanding developments in medicinal chemistry and rational drug design for the discovery of anti-cancer agents.
Each issue contains a series of timely in-depth reviews and guest edited issues written by leaders in the field covering a range of current topics in cancer medicinal chemistry. The journal only considers high quality research papers for publication.
Anti-Cancer Agents in Medicinal Chemistry is an essential journal for every medicinal chemist who wishes to be kept informed and up-to-date with the latest and most important developments in cancer drug discovery.
Articles from the journal Anti-Cancer Agents in Medicinal Chemistry 17, Issue 3:
- EDITORIAL: Radiopharmaceuticals for Cancer Therapy and Diagnosis
- Targeted Therapy Towards Cancer-A Perspective
- Radiopharmaceuticals in Tumor Hypoxia Imaging: A Review Focused on Medicinal Chemistry Aspects
- Radiolabeled Nanoparticles for Cancer Diagnosis and Therapy
- Nano-Hydroxyapatite Doped with Ho-166 as Drug Delivery System for Bone Cancer Therapy and Diagnosis: Developing a Theragnostic Radiopharmaceuticals
- Hepato and Cardiotoxicity of Chemotherapeutic Treatment Evaluated by Means of Small Animal Imaging
- Plant Derived Inhibitor Sulforaphane in Combinatorial Therapy Against Therapeutically Challenging Pancreatic Cancer
- Natural Compounds A Weapon to Ameliorate Breast Cancer Cells: A Review
- Glucose Oncometabolism of Esophageal Cancer
- Design and Synthesis of Coumarin Derivatives as Novel PI3K Inhibitors
- Effects of Epirubicin and Cisplatin Against 4T1 Breast Cancer Cells are Enhanced by Myrtucommulone-A
- Coumarin Derivatives as Anti-inflammatory and Anticancer Agents
- Copper(II) Complexes with Saccharinate and Glutamine as Antitumor Agents: Cytoand Genotoxicity in Human Osteosarcoma Cells
- New Poly(3-hydroxybutyrate) Microparticles with Paclitaxel Sustained Release for Intraperitoneal Administration
- A Facile and Microwave-assisted Rapid Synthesis of 2-Arylamino-4-(3′-indolyl)- thiazoles as Apoptosis Inducing Cytotoxic Agents
- Fe3O4 Nanoparticles Mediated Synthesis of Novel Isatin-dihydropyrimidinone Hybrid Molecules as Antioxidant and Cytotoxic Agents
- Synthesis, Molecular Docking Study and in vitro Anticancer Activity of Tetrazole Linked Benzochromene Derivatives
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2rNhfdV
Bentham Science Launches “Current Applied Polymer Science”
Bentham Science is pleased to announce the launch of a new journal, Current Applied Polymer Science. The inaugural journal issue is available online for free access here: https://benthamscience.com/journals/current-applied-polymer-science/volume/1/issue/1/
Current Applied Polymer Science publishes expert review articles and thematic issues in all applied aspects of polymer science. The founding editor of Current Applied Polymer Science is Dr. Sixun Zheng (Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai, China). View the full editorial board of the journal here.
For more details please visit the journal website.
Current Nanomedicine publishes reviews, research articles and guest edited thematic issues in the field of nanomedicine. The journal is essential reading for all academic, industrial and clinical researchers who wish to be kept informed about important breakthroughs in nanomedicine.
Articles from the journal Current Nanomedicine 7, Issue 1:
- Editorial: Nanotechnology: Past, Present and Future Trends
- Nature Inspired Green Fabrication Technology for Silver Nanoparticles
- Nanomedicine and its Potential for the Treatment of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Anhydrous Nanoemulsion: An Advanced Drug Delivery System for Poorly Aqueous Soluble Drugs
- Formulation and Assessment of In Vivo Anti-Inflammatory Potential of Omega-3-Fatty Acid Loaded Self Emulsifying Nanoemulsion
- 3D QSAR Analysis on 2piperidinopiperidinethiadiazole Derivatives as Histamine H3 Receptor Inhibitors
- Preparation and In Vitro Evaluation of an Anti-bacterial In Situ Ophthalmic Gel
- Immuno – Functionalized Silver Nanoparticles for Diagnostics, Therapeutics and Protection of Rabies Viral Infection
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2rjLU2O