Current Protein & Peptide Science publishes review articles on specific aspects involving proteins, peptides, and interactions between the enzymes, the binding interactions of hormones and their receptors; the properties of transcription factors and other molecules that regulate gene expression; the reactions leading to the immune response; the process of signal transduction; the structure and function of proteins involved in the cytoskeleton and molecular motors; the properties of membrane channels and transporters; and the generation and storage of metabolic energy. In addition, reviews of experimental studies of protein folding and design are given special emphasis. Manuscripts submitted to Current Protein and Peptide Science should cover a field by discussing research from the leading laboratories in a field and should pose questions for future studies. Original papers, research articles and letter articles/short communications are not considered for publication in Current Protein & Peptide Science.
Articles from the journal Current Protein & Peptide Science Volume 19, Issue 8:
- The Acidophilic Kinases PLK2 and PLK3: Structure, Substrate Targeting and Inhibition
- Viscosity Control of Protein Solution by Sm
- ll Solutes: A Review
- The Potential Use of Peptides in Cancer Treatment
- Biosynthesis of Carnosine and Related Dipeptides in Vertebrates
- Polymerase Delta in Eukaryotes: How is It Transiently Exchanged with Specialized DNA Polymerases During Translesion DNA Synthesis?
- Potential Influence of Cyclo(His-Pro) on Proteostasis: Impact on Neurodegenerative Diseases
- The Plasma Membrane Calcium ATPases in Calcium Signaling Network
- An Atlas of Anionic Antimicrobial Peptides from Amphibians
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: https://bit.ly/2l8nm7t