The aim of Mini-Reviews in Medicinal Chemistry is to publish short reviews on the important recent developments in medicinal chemistry and allied disciplines.
The scope of Mini-Reviews in Medicinal Chemistry will cover all areas of medicinal chemistry including developments in rational drug design, synthetic chemistry, bioorganic chemistry, high-throughput screening, combinatorial chemistry, drug targets, and natural product research and structure-activity relationship studies.
Mini-Reviews in Medicinal Chemistry is an essential journal for every medicinal and pharmaceutical chemist who wishes to be kept informed and up-to-date with the latest and most important developments.
Articles from the journal Mini-Reviews in Medicinal Chemistry Volume 18, Issue 12:
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: https://bit.ly/2y8EhAj
Current Protein & Peptide Science publishes review articles on specific aspects involving proteins, peptides, and interactions between the enzymes, the binding interactions of hormones and their receptors; the properties of transcription factors and other molecules that regulate gene expression; the reactions leading to the immune response; the process of signal transduction; the structure and function of proteins involved in the cytoskeleton and molecular motors; the properties of membrane channels and transporters; and the generation and storage of metabolic energy. In addition, reviews of experimental studies of protein folding and design are given special emphasis. Manuscripts submitted to Current Protein and Peptide Science should cover a field by discussing research from the leading laboratories in a field and should pose questions for future studies. Original papers, research articles and letter articles/short communications are not considered for publication in Current Protein & Peptide Science.
Articles from the journal Current Protein & Peptide Science Volume 19, Issue 8:
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: https://bit.ly/2l8nm7t
Current Medicinal Chemistry covers all the latest and outstanding developments in medicinal chemistry and rational drug design. Each issue contains a series of timely in-depth reviews and guest edited thematic issues written by leaders in the field covering a range of the current topics in medicinal chemistry. The journal also publishes reviews on recent patents. Current Medicinal Chemistry is an essential journal for every medicinal chemist who wishes to be kept informed and up-to-date with the latest and most important developments.
Articles from the journal Medicinal Chemistry Volume 25, Issue 20:
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: https://bit.ly/2JZgZlf
Letters in Organic Chemistry publishes original letters, mini-reviews and guest edited issue in all areas of organic chemistry including synthesis, bioorganic, medicinal, natural products, organometallic, supramolecular, molecular recognition and physical organic chemistry. The emphasis is to publish quality papers rapidly by taking full advantage of latest technology for both submission and review of the manuscripts.
The journal is an essential reading for all organic chemists belonging to both academia and industry.
Articles from the journal Letters in Organic Chemistry Volume 15, Issue 7:
- QSAR Analysis of 6-Fluoro-3-(4H- 1,2,4-triazol-3-yl)quinolin-4(1H)-ones as Antileukemic Agents using Physicochemical and Alignment Independent Topological Based Descriptors
- Ru (III) Schiff base Complex Anchored onto Rice Husk Derived Nanosilica Support: An Efficient Heterogeneous Catalyst for Oxidation of Alcohols
- A Novel Approach for Substitution of Sulfonate Group by (1H)-imidazole moiety: An Application for Synthesis of Novel Benzyl Imidazolylcarbamates
- Synthesis, Characterization and Antibacterial Activity of Some New 1,2,4- Triazole Schiff bases and 1,2,4-triazolo[3,4-b][1,3,4]thiadiazines
- DABCO-bis-CC: An Efficient Alternative to PCC
- Recyclable Magnetic Copper Ferrite Nanoparticle Catalyzed One-pot Four-component Dakin-West Reaction: Efficient Synthesis of β-Acetamido Ketones
- An Efficient Gram Scale Synthesis of Aryl Iodides from Aryl Diazofluoroborates in Water under Mild Conditions
- A One-Pot Multicomponent Synthesis of Naphthoxazin-3-one Derivatives Using Amberlite IRA-400 Cl Resin as Green Catalyst
- Schmidt Reaction on Substituted 1-Indanones / N-Alkylation: Synthesis of Benzofused Six-membered Ring Lactams and their Evaluation as Antimicrobial Agents
- Generation of β-Linked GlcNac and GalNAc Terminating Disaccharide Library through Glycosylation on Unprotected Monosaccharides
- Rapid and Efficient Synthesis, Characterization and Antimicrobial Activity of Some Methylanthranilate Derived Odorant Schiff Bases
- Metal-Free HNO3/TEMPO-Catalyzed Conversion of Benzyl Alcohols to Aromatic Nitriles with Oxygen Molecule as the Terminal Oxidant
- A Green Ultrasound Synthesis, Characterization and their Antibacterial Evaluation of Novel Transition Metal Complex of 2-amino-5-Aryl-1, 3, 4- THIADIAZOLE
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: https://bit.ly/2l8o7O7
Current Drug Abuse Reviews 10-1
Current Neuropharmacology 16-6
Recent Advances in Electrical & Electronic Engineering 11-2
Recent Patents on Computer Science 10-4
Protein & Peptide Letters 25-4
Current Nanoscience 14-4
Current Bioactive Compounds 14-2
Current Topics in Medicinal Chemistry 18-5
Mini-Reviews in Medicinal Chemistry 18-11
Current Hypertension Reviews 14-1
Recent Innovations in Chemical Engineering 11-1
Current Cancer Drug Targets 18-6
Recent Patents on Endocrine, Metabolic & Immune Drug Discovery publishes review and research articles, and guest edited thematic issues on recent patents in the field of endocrine, metabolic and immune drug discovery e.g. on novel bioactive compounds, analogs & targets. A selection of important and recent patents in the field is also included in the journal. The journal is essential reading for all researchers involved in endocrine, metabolic and immune drug design and discovery. The journal also covers recent research (where patents have been registered) in fast emerging therapeutic areas/targets & therapeutic agents related to endocrine, metabolic and immune drug discovery.
Articles from the journal Recent Patents on Endocrine, Metabolic & Immune Drug Discovery Volume 11, Issue 1:
For details on the articles, please visit this link: https://bit.ly/2JxvhZX
Current Biomarkers publishes reviews, research articles, guest edited thematic issues, and reviews on biomarkers. The coverage includes novel biomarkers in basic, medical, environmental, and pharmaceutical research. . A selection of important and recent patents on biomarkers is also included in the journal. The journal is essential reading for all researchers involved in biomarker research and discovery. The journal also covers current research in fast emerging biomarker applications; discovery and validation for drug discovery, clinical development and molecular diagnostics.
Articles from the journal Current Biomarkers Volume 7, Issue 1:
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: https://bit.ly/2sx3GOJ
Letters in Drug Design & Discovery publishes letters, mini-reviews, highlights and guest edited thematic issues in all areas of rational drug design and discovery including medicinal chemistry, in-silico drug design, combinatorial chemistry, high-throughput screening, drug targets, and structure-activity relationships. The emphasis is on publishing quality papers very rapidly by taking full advantage of latest Internet technology for both submission and review of manuscripts. The online journal is an essential reading to all pharmaceutical scientists involved in research in drug design and discovery.
Articles from the journal Letters in Drug Design & Discovery Volume 15, Issue 7:
- Synthesis and in vitro Evaluation of 1,2,3-triazole-4-chloromethylcoumarins with Antioxidant Activity
- Synthesis and Biological Activity of New Schiff Bases of Benzylideneamine Bearing Thiophene, 1,2,4-triazolone, 1,3,4-oxadiazole, Morpholine Moieties
- Efficient Synthesis of Ibandronate in the Presence of an Ionic Liquid
- 3D QSAR Studies of Tricyclic Compounds as Porcupine Inhibitors for Wnt Pathway Inhibitory Activity
- Synthesis, Characterization and Antibacterial Evaluation of some New 1,2,4-triazolo[3,4-b][1,3,4]thiadiazines as Potential Antibacterial Agents
- Synthesis of New Thiazolyl-Pyrazoline Derivatives and Evaluation of Their Antimicrobial, Cytotoxic and Genotoxic Effects
- Novel Hybrid Molecules of Quinazoline Chalcone Derivatives: Synthesis and Study of in vitro Cytotoxic Activities
- Synthesis, Aqueous Solubility, Metabolic Stability and Pharmacological Profile of Simplified Urea Derivatives
- Synthesis, Pharmacological Evaluation and Docking Study of a New Modulator of Microtubule Polymerization
- Enhancement Antimicrobial Activity of Clarithromycin by Amine Functionalized Mesoporous Silica Nanoparticles as Drug Delivery System
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: https://bit.ly/2xzSMg2
Micro and Nanosystems publishes significant original work, topical reviews and guest edited issues ranging from technologies and systems to product innovation and new manufacturing processes with features at the micro and nanoscale. Applications for micro and nanosystems in areas such as health, environment, food, security and consumer goods are covered. The topics to be addressed include lab-on-a-chip, microfluidics, nano-biotechnology, micro and nanomanufacturing, printed electronics and MEMS.
Articles from the journal Micro and Nanosystems Volume 9, Issue 2:
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: https://bit.ly/2GMXuGM