Current Inorganic Chemistry, a peer-reviewed journal, publishing original research, review articles and guest edited thematic issues in all areas of inorganic chemistry. The journal’s scope includes the synthesis, crystal structure, physical methods, thermodynamics, reactivity, spectroscopy, electronic and bonding properties of significant new and known (bio) inorganic and organometallic compounds.
Articles from the journal Current Inorganic Chemistry 7, Issue 1:
- Editorial: “Clusters, Polyoxometalates and Metal-Organic Frameworks: From Synthesis to Applications” Part 1
- A New Route to [SbVW6O24]7- Anderson-Evans Polyoxometalate: Crystal Structures of Na7[SbW6O24]·16H2O and Na7[SbW6O24]·24H2O.
- Solvent Triggered Transition of Electrical Conductivity of Polyoxometalate- based Hybrid with Ni-pyridyl-tetrathiafulvalene
- Synthesis, Structural and Electrochemical Properties of the [SbIII 2SiMo12O40]4- anion, a Bicapped Keggin Polyoxometalate
- Synthesis, Structure and Electrochemistry of the Dinickel(II)-Containing 30-Tungsto-4-Phosphate [Ni2Na2(H2O)2(P2W15O56)2]18-
- Synthesis, Electrochemistry and Electro-Catalytic Properties of The Mixed Copper-Iron-Containing Sandwich-Type Polyoxometalates [(FeIIIOH)2CuII 2 (X2W15O56)2]14- and [(CuIIOH2)2FeIII 2(X2W15O56)2]14- (with X = AsV and PV)
- Functionalization of Mo132 Keplerate Nanocapsules by Cyclic Carboxylates: L-proline vs Cyclopentanecarboxylate
- Nickel(II) Coordination Clusters Based on N-salicylidene-4-chloro-oaminophenol: Synthetic and Structural Studies
- Iron(III) Clusters from Polydentate Schiff Base Ligands: Involvement of Non Heisenberg Interaction in [FeIII 3(µ2-OR)3(µ2-O2CPh)3]3+ Clusters
For details on the articles, please visit this link:: https://bit.ly/2HvylCz