Dr. Adrián LLerena
EDITOR-IN-CHIEF: Current Pharmacogenomics and Personalized Medicine
Hospital and Medical School
Current Medicinal Chemistry covers all the latest and outstanding developments in medicinal chemistry and rational drug design. Each issue contains a series of timely in-depth reviews and guest edited thematic issues written by leaders in the field covering a range of the current topics in medicinal chemistry. Current Medicinal Chemistry is an essential journal for every medicinal chemist who wishes to be kept informed and up-to-date with the latest and most important developments.
Articles from the journal Current Medicinal Chemistry 24, Issue 7:
- Human Host Defense Peptides – Role in Maintaining Human Homeostasis and Pathological Processes
- PDE7-Selective and Dual Inhibitors: Advances in Chemical and Biological Research
- A Brief Review of Drug Discovery Research for Human African Trypanosomiasis
- Scutellarin Attenuates Microglia-Mediated Neuroinflammation and Promotes Astrogliosis in Cerebral Ischemia – A Therapeutic Consideration
- Current Strategies in the Modification of PLGA-based Gene Delivery System
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: goo.gl/k2qdt6
Journal: Reviews on Recent Clinical Trials
In HER2-positive early breast cancer, neoadjuvant treatment with a combination of sequential chemotherapy and HER2-targeted therapy is currently the standard of care. This is followed by breast surgery, radiotherapy (if indicated), completion of 12 months of HER2-directed therapy, and – depending on the tumor biology – endocrine adjuvant therapy, and ultimately follow up.
10-year survival rates in the HER2-positive subgroup of breast cancer do reach now more than 75% with the introduction of first adjvuant and later neoadjuvant HER2-targeted therapies over the last 15 years. The neoadjvuant setting helps to downstage locally advanced tumors, to provide early information of tumor response, to assess the efficacy of new therapies in vivo, to reduce treatment duration, and to introduce new targeted therapies into the clinical routine. It also allows enrolling fewer patients into clinical trials in order to reach adequate effects in clinical outcome.
Research in the emerging field of proteomics is growing at an extremely rapid rate. The principal aim of Current Proteomics is to publish well-timed review articles in this fast-expanding area on topics relevant and significant to the development of proteomics. Current Proteomics is an essential journal for everyone involved in proteomics and related fields in both academia and industry.
Current Proteomics publishes review articles in all aspects of the fast-expanding field of proteomics. All areas of proteomics are covered together with the methodology, softwares, databases, technological advances and applications of proteomics, including functional proteomics.
Articles from the journal Current Proteomics 14, Issue 2:
- The Quest for Novel Biomarkers in Early Diagnosis of Diabetic Neuropathy
- Surface-Enhanced Laser Desorption/Ionization Mass Spectrometry for Biomarker Discovery in Cutaneous Melanoma
- In Silico Study of Different Signal Peptides for Secretory Production of Interleukin-11 in Escherichia coli
- Comparative Study and Classification of Human Chemokine Receptors
- Identification of Osteoporosis-Associated Protein Biomarkers from Ovariectomized Rat Urine
- Proteomic Analysis of Mitochondrial Proteins on the Mechanism of Apoptotic Under Amorphophallus konjac Tuber (KONJAC) Extracts in Gas tric Cancer Cell
- Analysis of DNA Damage-Binding Proteins (DDBs) in Arabidopsis thalian a and their Protection of the Plant from UV Radiation
- Unveiling the Transient Protein-Protein Interactions that Modulate the Activity of Estrogen Receptor(ER)-α by Human Lemur Tyrosine Kinase-3 (LMTK3) Domain: An In Silico Study
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2vB39dJ