Applied Clinical Research, Clinical Trials and Regulatory Affairs is an international journal with market leadership in readership and contributions that are scientific, original, relevant, innovative and statistically validated. The journal aims to further bridge the gap in the publication of clinical drug development and regulatory affairs between high growth and potentially growing regions.
The journal Applied Clinical Research, Clinical Trials and Regulatory Affairs publishes innovative, developmental and original research on validated experimental design, methods, representation and interpretation of clinical research and drug trials. Additionally, the journal publishes original research articles, reviews, short communications and thematic journal issues. Published work is based on solid clinical, scientific and statistically relevant results that lead to advancements in clinical medicine, clinical research, regulatory affairs and human subject protection in the areas of biological advances, drugs, bio-therapeutics and devices.
Articles from the journal Applied Clinical Research, Clinical Trials and Regulatory Affairs 4, Issue 1:
- Editorial: Regulatory and Quality Concerns for Healthcare Products
- Microbial and Non-microbial Pyrogens in Healthcare Products: Risks, Quality Control and Regulatory Aspects
- Regulatory Requirements for Medical Devices: An Insight
- Herbal Health Products Quality through Stability Studies: A Global Regulatory Concern
- Safety, Quality and Regulatory Aspects of Nutraceuticals
- Regulatory Requirements for Collection, Administration and Transfusion of Blood and Blood Products
- Connected Health: An Open Innovation Perspective
- Selective Identification and Charcterization of Potential Probiotic Strains: A Review on Comprehensive Polyphasic Approach
- A Comprehensive Analysis of Reasons for Neglected Status of Institutional Ethics Committees (IECs) in Health Research Institutes of Punjab, India
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2rxUDLv