Current Organic Chemistry aims to provide in-depth/mini reviews on the current progress in various fields related to organic chemistry including bioorganic chemistry, organo-metallic chemistry, asymmetric synthesis, heterocyclic chemistry, natural product chemistry, catalytic and green chemistry, suitable aspects of medicinal chemistry and polymer chemistry, as well as analytical methods in organic chemistry. The frontier reviews provide the current state of knowledge in these fields and are written by chosen experts who are internationally known for their eminent research contributions. The Journal also accepts high quality research papers focusing on hot topics, highlights and letters besides thematic issues in these fields. Current Organic Chemistry should prove to be of great interest to organic chemists in academia and industry, who wish to keep abreast with recent developments in key fields of organic chemistry.
Articles from the journal: Current Organic Chemistry; Volume 23 Issue 25
- Modern Catalysts in A3– Coupling Reactions
- The Chemical Methods of Disulfide Bond Formation and Their Applications to Drug Conjugates
- Organo or Metal Complex Catalyzed Synthesis of Five-membered Oxygen Heterocycles
- The Chemical Structure and Bioactivity of Cycloartane-type Compounds
- Preparation of Palladium(II) Complexes of 1-substituted-3-phospholene Ligands and their Evaluation as Catalysts in Hydroalkoxycarbonylation
For details on the articles, please visit this link: http://www.eurekaselect.com/node/596/current-organic-chemistry/issue/23/2583/25/9603