BECOME A BENTHAM AMBASSADOR FOR THE JOURNAL,
NEW IN 2020
Bentham Science is interested in appointing active Bentham Ambassadors for a newly launched journal; Coronaviruses. If you are working in a related field of the journal and interested in becoming an Ambassador, please send us your CV and a list of publications. You can also recommend suitable colleagues for the same, and, if possible, send their CV along with their list of publications.
BENEFITS AVAILABLE TO BENTHAM SCIENCE AMBASSADORS:
Bentham Science has developed a comprehensive system of rewards and benefits for Bentham Science Ambassadors, some of which are mentioned below:
- Your name, photograph and brief biography will be published on a dedicated Bentham Science Ambassadors web-page, which will help you in your various promotional activities since your position will be visible to a large number of visitors on the website.
- As a Bentham Science Ambassador, you would have the possibility of having your first article published, in any Bentham Science journal of your choice, as Open Access, at a 50% discount on our standard publishing rates. For the list of journals, please refer to our website http://benthamscience.com/
- You will get an online Certificate of acknowledgement for your services as a Bentham Science Ambassador.
- The most active Ambassadors can avail discounts on any conferences that are supported by Bentham Science, in respect of registration fee.
- Other benefits can be viewed on the Bentham Science Ambassadors web-page http://www.benthamambassadors.com/
The responsibilities of Bentham Science Ambassadors are to:
- Introduce and promote Bentham Science journals among librarians, colleagues and researchers in your region.
- Encourage submission of articles to relevant Bentham Science journals, in your field, from eminent scientists.
- You may, if you wish, also appoint some young researchers as “Associate Bentham Science Ambassadors” to magnify this effort.
To know more about the journal, please visit: https://benthamscience.com/journals/Coronaviruses/