Current Pharmaceutical Design publishes timely in-depth reviews and research articles from leading pharmaceutical researchers in the field, covering all aspects of current research in rational drug design. Each issue is devoted to a single major therapeutic area guest edited by an acknowledged authority in the field.
Each thematic issue of Current Pharmaceutical Design covers all subject areas of major importance to modern drug design including: medicinal chemistry, pharmacology, drug targets and disease mechanism.
Abstracted and Indexed in:
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch®)
- Science Citation Index®
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- Biochemistry & Biophysics Citation Index®
- Current Contents® – Life Sciences
- Medical Documentation Service®
- Research Alert®
- Index to Scientific Reviews®
- Custom Information Services®
- BIOSIS Previews
- BIOSIS Reviews Reports and Meetings
- MEDLINE/PubMed/Index Medicus
- EMBASE/Excerpta Medica
- Chemical Abstracts Service/SciFinder
- Cambridge Scientific Abstracts (CSA)/ProQuest
- Google Scholar
- Index Copernicus
- MediaFinder®-Standard Periodical Directory
- Genamics JournalSeek
- CNKI Scholar
- Suweco CZ
- TOC Premier
- Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory
The Journal is interested in appointing active Reviewers on the Journal’s Board. If you are working in the mentioned field of the journal and are interested in becoming a Reviewer, send us your CV at the below mentioned email. If, however, the scope of the journal is not directly related to your field of interest then please feel free to recommend suitable colleagues for the Reviewers of the journal and, if possible, send us their CV mentioning the field of interest.
Please submit the CV at your earliest convenience at firstname.lastname@example.org CC email@example.com. The responsibilities of the Reviewer will be discussed in details further after this stage.