Current Computer-Aided Drug Design aims to publish all the latest developments in drug design based on computational techniques. The field of computer-aided drug design has had extensive impact in the area of drug design.
Current Computer-Aided Drug Design is an essential journal for all medicinal chemists who wish to be kept informed and up-to-date with all the latest and important developments in computer-aided methodologies and their applications in drug discovery. Each issue contains a series of timely, in-depth reviews, original research articles and letter articles written by leaders in the field, covering a range of computational techniques for drug design, screening, ADME studies, etc., providing excellent rationales for drug development.
Articles from the journal Current Computer Aided-Drug Design , Volume 12 Issue 3:
- Editorial : Combined use of Computed Chemodescriptors and Biodescriptors in the Evaluation of Chemicals for New Drug Discovery and Environmental Protection: A Pragmatic Approach
- A Short Review of the Generation of Molecular Descriptors and Their Applications in Quantitative Structure Property/Activity Relationships
- Genome Wide Analysis of Chlamydia pneumoniae for Candidate Vaccine Development
- Intercorrelation of Major DNA/RNA Sequence Descriptors – A Preliminary Study
- 2D QSAR and Virtual Screening based on Pyridopyrimidine Analogs of Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Tyrosine Kinase
- Quantitative Analysis of Essential Molecular Features of Coumarin Derivatives with Antioxidant Activity Using Chemometric Tools
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2cLR8NV