Current Bioinformatics aims to publish all the latest and outstanding developments in bioinformatics. Each issue contains a series of timely, in-depth reviews, drug clinical trial studies and guest edited thematic issues written by leaders in the field, covering a wide range of the integration of biology with computer and information science.
The journal focuses on reviews on advances in computational molecular/structural biology, encompassing areas such as computing in biomedicine and genomics, computational proteomics and systems biology, and metabolic pathway engineering. Developments in these fields have direct implications on key issues related to health care, medicine, genetic disorders, development of agricultural products, renewable energy, environmental protection, etc.
Current Bioinformatics is an essential journal for all academic and industrial researchers who want expert knowledge on all major advances in bioinformatics.
Articles from the journal Current Bioinformatics 12, Issue 2:
- Evaluation of Selected DNA Spectral Analysis-Based Gene Prediction Techniques
- Identifying Extreme Observations, Outliers and Noise in Clinical and Genetic Data
- A Bicluster-Based Sequential Interpolation Imputation Method for Estimation of Missing Values in Microarray Gene Expression Data
- Functional Prediction: Gene Filtering Based on Multivariate Techniques
- An Insight into Species from Same Descendent Aspect and the Application into Clostridia
- ExomeHMM: A Hidden Markov Model for Detecting Copy Number Variation Using Whole-Exome Sequencing Data
- Overcoming the Limitation of GWAS Platforms Using Systems Biology Approach
- Three-Dimensional Ideal Gas Reference State Based Energy Function
- CpGIScan: An Ultrafast Tool for CpG Islands Identification from Genome Sequence
- Identifying Key Regulator Genes for Tuberculosis by Differential Co- Expression Analysis of Gene Expression Profiling
For details on the articles, please visit this link :: http://bit.ly/2plPUKB