Current Nutrition & Food Science publishes frontier research on advances in food and nutrition pertaining to their nutrition value, their impact on health and disease and their molecular and biochemical actions. The journal aims to publish high quality original research and full-length/mini review articles, and thematic issues. The journal is essential reading for all nutrition and food scientists.
Articles from the journal: Current Nutrition & Food Science ; Volume 16 Issue 2
- Application of Bacteriocins in Meat and Meat Products: An Update
- Buckwheat Journey to Functional Food Sector
- Differential Effects of Dietary Fatty Acids on Body Composition and Adiposity
- Assessment of Process Variables on Vitamin B12 Production in Fermented Dairy Product Including Propionic Acid
- Changes of Phytochemical Contents in Sweet and Waxy Corn (Zea mays L.) as Affected by Cultivars and Growth Stages
- Identification of Mislabeling Some Meat Products Sold on the Iran Market Using PCR-RFLP
- Quality Characteristics of Rotative-type Biscuits Free of Gluten Prepared with Soya Flour and Cassava Starch
- The Interaction between KCNJ11 Gene Polymorphism and Refined Carbohydrates Intake on Obesity in Indonesian Adolescents open access plus
- Quantification of the Antioxidants and Assessment of the Antioxidant Activity of Two Cucurbita Species Harvested in Bejaia (Algeria)
- Examining the Use of Taste Enhancers in Instant Noodles and Public Perception of Monosodium Glutamate in Muscat, Oman
- Antimicrobial Activity of Myrtus communis L., Cinnamomum verum and Eugenia caryophyllata Alcoholic Mixtures
- Determination of Fatty Acid Composition, Cholesterols, Triglyceride and Vitamin Contents of Some Selected Fishes from Assam, India
- No Difference Between Iron Supplementation Only and Iron Supplementation with Synbiotic Fermented Milk on Iron Status, Growth, and Gut Microbiota Profile in Elementary School Children with Iron Deficiency open access plus
- Protective Potential and Antidiabetic Activity of Bilberry Leaves in Zucker Rats
- Wikipedia Articles on Nutrition: Are they Accurate and Complete?
You must be logged in to post a comment.