Drug Metabolism Letters publishes letters, original research articles, mini-reviews, thematic issues based on mini-reviews and letters, commentaries, technical notes and drug clinical trial studies on major advances in all areas of drug metabolism and disposition.
In vitro systems including CYP-450; enzyme induction and inhibition; drug-drug interactions and enzyme kinetics; pharmacokinetics, toxicokinetics, species scaling and extrapolations; P-glycoprotein and transport carriers; target organ toxicity and interindividual variability; drug metabolism and disposition studies; extrahepatic metabolism; phase I and phase II metabolism; bioactivation; recent developments for the identification of drug metabolites, reactive intermediate and glutathione conjugates.
Articles from the journal: Drug Metabolism Letters Volume: 13 Issue: 1:
- Use of Cocktail Probe Drugs for Indexing Cytochrome P450 Enzymes in Clinical Pharmacology Studies – Review of Case Studies
- Effect of Aqueous Extract of Azadirachta indica Leaves on Pharmacokineics and Pharmacodynamics of Glipizide
- Transport of Bupropion and its Metabolites by the Model CHO and HEK293 Cell Lines
- Unequal Absorption of Radiolabeled and Nonradiolabeled Drug from the Oral Dose Leads to Incorrect Estimates of Drug Absorption and Circulating Metabolites in a Mass Balance Study
- “Branched Tail” Oxyquinoline Inhibitors of HIF Prolyl Hydroxylase: Early Evaluation of Toxicity and Metabolism Using Liver-on-a-chip
- Comparison of Rat and Human Pulmonary Metabolism Using Precision-cut Lung Slices (PCLS)
- Formation of a Toxic Quinoneimine Metabolite from Diclofenac: A Quantum Chemical Study
For details on the articles, please visit this link: http://www.eurekaselect.com/node/649/drug-metabolism-letters/issue/13/2601/1/9074