Volume 1, Issue 1
Bentham Science is providing free copies of the first issue of all new journals being launched.
Interested in reading the issue? Contact me here: email@example.com. It’s FREE!
The offer is limited to 3 months: 8th July, 2020.
AIMS & SCOPE
“Current Nutraceuticals” publishes original research articles, mini- and full-length reviews, feature articles, technical notes and thematic issues covering all aspects of nutraceuticals, from the isolation and comprehensive characterization of secondary metabolites and their synthesis to the biological activity of nutritional constituents and antioxidants, clinical, population, ethnological and agricultural studies. The journal also explicitly welcomes interdisciplinary contributions considering wider social, cultural, ethical and applied aspects of nutraceuticals and nutrition in modern society.
- Isolation and comprehensive chemical and physical characterization of active ingredients
- Secondary metabolites from plants and (micro-)organisms
- Biomarkers of nutrition and health
- Chemistry of nutraceuticals, including synthesis
- Nutrition and ageing
- Nutrition and lifestyle
- Nutraceuticals and drug development
- Nutraceuticals in agriculture
- Healthy diets
- Nutraceuticals in Society: Wider cultural, social, ethical, ecological and economic implications
Articles from the Journal
- Nutraceuticals for Promoting Longevity
- Effects of Vitamin C and E Against Oxidative Stress: Is Antioxidant Supplementation Efficient?
- Why Multiples of 21? Why does Selenoprotein P Contain Multiple Selenocysteine Residues?
- Gendered Marketing of Food Supplements in Lifestyle Magazines in Greece
- Antioxidant Profile of Home Prepared Taraxacum Officinale Weber Ex Wigg Beverage
- Selenite-induced Expression of a Caenorhabditis elegans Pro-aging Factor and Ortholog of Human Selenium-binding Protein 1